Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Bloomingdale
As the preferred AC repair company in Bloomingdale, FL, we love our work. Whether we’re fixing an AC unit in Camelot Woods that’s blowing hot air or performing an AC tune-up for a homeowner in Mason Oaks, we’re honored to serve this community.
Do any of these air conditioning problems sound familiar?
- My air conditioner won’t turn on.
- My air conditioner turns off immediately after it kicks on.
- My air conditioner is blowing hot air.
- My air conditioner is making worrisome noises.
- My air vent smells funny when the AC is running.
- My outdoor AC unit is covered in ice.
- My indoor or outdoor AC unit is leaking fluid.
If these symptoms are familiar, it’s time for a service call. Call All American Home Services to schedule AC repairs in Bloomingdale!
Why Choose All American Home Services?
We take pride in delivering AC service in Bloomingdale that is always:
- Prompt: We promise a timely response and work that is done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified: We take certification and experience seriously, and we stay at the forefront of our industry, focusing on continuous training.
- Helpful: Other HVAC companies try to steer you toward a specific product or brand; we work with you to find the best HVAC solution for your home.
- Convenient: We accommodate your schedule to get your home back to the cool comfort level you enjoy.
- Friendly: We’re your neighbors, too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from our initial visit through the completed project.
We’d love to talk to you! Call 813-486-4038 to schedule AC service in Bloomingdale today.
Prompt Service To Restore Cool Comfort at Home FAST!
AC Repair in Bloomingdale
Some of our most common AC repairs in Bloomingdale include:
- AC is blowing hot air.
- AC won’t turn on or won’t stay on.
- Energy bills increased unexpectedly.
- AC is short-cycling.
- AC unit is making unusual noises.
- AC unit is freezing up or icing over.
- AC is leaking fluid.
Your friendly All American Home Services technician will conduct an inspection to determine why your AC is malfunctioning. Once we’ve pinpointed the problem, we’ll provide a repair estimate.
Upgrade to a More Reliable and Efficient Air Conditioner
AC Replacement in Bloomingdale
Making the switch to a new air conditioner may be just the thing to keep your home cool and your utility bills low.
All American Home Services provides professional AC installation services in Bloomingdale. We can help you:
- Determine what size air conditioner is best for your home
- Choose an air conditioner brand and model that meets your comfort needs
- Install your new AC unit
- Remove and haul away your old AC unit
Discover the benefits of a new AC installed in Bloomingdale by All American Home Services:
- More reliable cooling in hot and humid weather
- Lower energy bills with a more efficient unit
- Stop paying for AC repairs every year
- Whisper-quiet air conditioning options available
- Tailor your cooling system to your unique needs
Extend Your Air Conditioner’s Life Span with a Tune-Up
AC Maintenance Services in Bloomingdale
Scheduling an annual AC tune-up keeps your air conditioner in top condition. Regular AC maintenance ensures your air conditioner runs properly and performs at its best.
Plus, an AC tune-up lets us inspect any AC issues that need to be addressed before they lead to larger (and more costly) repairs.
The benefits of regular AC tune-ups by All American Home Services include:
- Protecting your investment in a new air conditioner
- Extending the functional life of your AC
- Keeping your AC performing at its best
- Maximizing energy efficiency for lower energy costs
- Saving on AC repairs
Commercial HVAC Services in Bloomingdale, FL
Are you looking for dependable commercial HVAC services for your business? All American Home Services offers a complete range of commercial HVAC services to Bloomingdale, FL, businesses, providing the professional and high-quality commercial heating and cooling services they deserve.
Commercial HVAC services call for a higher level of expertise than residential systems. Aside from involving much larger equipment, commercial HVAC systems:
- Are more complex to set up.
- Carry heavier heating and cooling loads.
- Experience more intense use.
Whether your single-building business needs commercial HVAC repair, installation, replacement, or maintenance services, the technicians at All American Home Services have the expertise needed to meet your unique needs.
Contact us today at 813-486-4038 to learn more about our commercial HVAC offerings or set up an appointment!
Frequently Asked Questions
If an AC compressor repair isn’t possible ― or if it would be a costly repair― we’ll give you as much information as possible to weigh your repair vs. replacement options.
Your air conditioner’s evaporator coil is inside your HVAC system’s indoor unit. An evaporator coil generally can’t be repaired. Typically, the fix is to replace the evaporator coil. Your All American Home Services technician will give you an estimate before we begin the work so you can make an informed repair choice.
Other types of AC condenser repair may be possible. For example, we can replace a condenser relay switch or a faulty capacitor. Your technician will perform a careful inspection and recommend an AC repair plan for you.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster