Water Heater Installation in Tampa
It’s Murphy’s law: A water heater will always quit working when you need it most. If your water heater has quit working, call All American Home Services — the South Tampa water heater installers who restore your hot water FAST!
If you think your water heater might need to be replaced, contact All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 to schedule a consultation.
Water Heater Replacement Options in South Tampa
We offer a wide range of high-quality water heater replacement options, in a variety of configurations, including:
- Storage water heaters: These are the most common type of water heater used in homes, and they work by using an insulated tank to heat and store water until you need it.
- Tankless water heaters: This type of water heater heats water on demand rather than heating and storing water. They are more energy-efficient than storage systems but tend to have a higher price tag.
- Gas water heaters: Gas heaters have lower operational costs than electric water heaters, but they require gas service to your home and are more expensive to install.
- Electric water heaters: Many houses have access to gas service, but almost every home has access to electric power, which is why electric water heaters are commonly used.
Want to learn more? Check out our Homeowner’s Guide to Sizing a Water Heater for help deciding the right one for you. Give us a call at 813-486-4038 to discuss what water heater would be best.
Signs Your Existing Water Heater Is Failing
If you think your water heater might need to be replaced but aren’t sure, here are some warning signs to look out for:
- Strange sounds: Unusual noises are sometimes a sign that there is sediment buildup in the bottom of your water heater. Flushing the tank can sometimes fix this problem, but if sediment buildup has gone too far, the water heater will need to be replaced soon.
- Water leaks: If water ever pools around the base of your tank, it means you have a pretty significant leak and your water heater should be replaced.
- Discolored water: As a water heater starts to wear out, rust forms around the valves and seams, which causes rusty or muddy water to run from your taps.
- Advanced age: You can usually expect your water heater to last for approximately 10 years. After that point, you should start planning for a replacement.
Why Choose All American Home Services for Water Heater Installation in Hillsborough County?
We are a family-owned and -operated company that provides exceptional service to our neighbors in and around South Tampa and Hillsborough County. Whenever you need us, our technicians and service will always be:
- Prompt – Our response and solutions will be prompt, and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – You don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your home’s water heater. We take certification and experience seriously because we want to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skill set.
- Helpful – We’re not just trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your water heating needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient – We work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly – We love our customers throughout South Tampa and Hillsborough County. Our entire team is friendly and courteous because we’re your neighbors too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
For fast water heater replacement in South Tampa, contact the water heating experts at All American Home Services by calling 813-486-4038.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster