Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Spring Hill, FL
Your air conditioner is one of the driving forces of your quality of life, particularly during allergy season and sweltering midsummer. Your unit reduces allergens, cools your home, and improves indoor air quality. But it can only operate at its best if it’s carefully chosen and maintained.
A broken AC can lead to mold, leakage, and soaring utility bills, so the sooner you repair it, the safer you and your bank account will be. All American Home Services is licensed and certified to provide skilled repairs.
Call us today at 813-486-4038 to get your air conditioner services started.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Your AC plays a key role in your indoor air quality. Delayed repairs can harm more than just your budget. They can have a serious impact on your health, so seek help as soon as you notice a problem. Some common AC issues include:
- Interior or Exterior Water Leaks: A blocked condensate drain is often the cause, but you could also be dealing with a damaged pan or dirty filter.
- Ailing Condenser: This is one of your AC’s most important parts. If it isn’t installed well, its ventilation can be stilted, causing ineffectual cooling.
- Electrical Problems: Whether your unit is tripping or isn’t drawing enough power to function, we’re licensed to perform repairs.
- Air Duct Damage: Poorly connected ductwork causes air leaks that reduce cooling power.
- Over- or Under-Charged Refrigerants: This is often a sign of amateur installation and can present as leakage or a frozen evaporator coil.
- Soaring Bills: If your air conditioner is drawing more power than it should, it might be cycling frequently or overheating. The latter issue can cause permanent breakage, so call for immediate repair.
- Low Refrigerant Levels: This can cause a frozen evaporator coil and water overflow.
At their best, these symptoms need little more than a tweak or clean. At their worst, they’re a sign your home has become hazardous or your AC is close to permanent breakage. Your unit may be mere days from losing a major component, so it’s important to order a repair as soon as possible.
Call us today at 813-486-4038 if you’ve noticed any of these signs with your air conditioner.
AC Installation & Replacement
A well-installed AC is an operational AC. Shoddy installation practices can cause misaligned ductwork, noise, and irregular cooling. They can also shorten the life span of your unit. Fortunately, air conditioning installers in Spring Hill are kept up to date through comprehensive certification and licensing. That’s why it’s important to choose a trustworthy HVAC company you can depend on for reliable AC installation.
All American Home Services has all the right paperwork. Our staff is certified, licensed, and background-checked. We’ll make sure you choose the best product for your architecture, home size, and budget. We handle:
- Mini-split HVAC systems that can cope with huge volumes of air
- Window ACs that can be installed without drilling and cool a single room
- Ducted systems, which have one central unit that controls temperatures throughout the home
- Wall or window units that are installed through or over the wall
- Portable products that cool small areas
Your ideal unit depends on your climate and neighborhood’s air quality, in addition to your individual needs. All American Home Services will sit down with you to work through your choices.
Commercial HVAC Services in Spring Hill, FL
If you need a dependable commercial HVAC contractor for your Spring Hill business, turn to the professional team at All American Home Services. We offer a complete range of commercial HVAC services, providing high-quality commercial heating and cooling services to Spring Hill-area businesses.
Commercial heating and cooling systems are more complex than their residential counterparts, and as such, they call for a higher level of expertise. At All American Home Services, our technicians are specially trained to know the ins and outs of commercial HVAC systems, from their initial installation to diagnosing and repairing any problems that arise.
Whether your single-building business needs commercial HVAC repair, installation, replacement, or maintenance services, our team will work quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to running your business.
Call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 to schedule an appointment for your Spring Hill business.
Why All American Home Services?
The better we understand your needs, the better your results will be, so we take the time to get to know you thoroughly. We even offer financing for out-of-pocket expenses.
Our technicians are background checked, drug tested, and licensed to provide the best care in the industry. If your repair is urgent, we’ll arrive promptly and diagnose accurately.
Our promise to our customers is to deliver service that is:
- Prompt: Work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified: Our technicians stay at the forefront of our industry and make a personal commitment to improving our skill set.
- Helpful: We work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs rather than trying to push you to a brand of products that suits our interests.
- Convenient: We accommodate your schedule and offer 24/7 emergency AC repair service with on-call technicians.
- Courteous: We treat your home as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the completed project.
Call 813-486-4038 today for a no-pressure consultation.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster