Indoor Air Quality Testing in Clearwater, FL
You want the air you breathe to be clean. Unfortunately, all kinds of irritants could be lingering in the air in your Clearwater home. Those irritants are so small you may not notice them, but they can affect everything from the condition of your skin to the smell of your home.
You can improve your indoor air quality with comprehensive testing and air cleaning strategies from All American Home Services. We are the Clearwater-area experts in air quality issues.
What Is Indoor Air Quality Testing?
Indoor air quality testing shows homeowners how clean the air in their homes is. It’s important to test the air in your home because it may be dirtier than you think. Dust, bacteria, and mold spores could be circulating in your home.
Those irritants can make conditions like asthma and allergies worse. Even if you don’t suffer from breathing issues, constantly breathing dirty air isn’t good for your health.
Signs You Have Poor Air Quality
Noticing that your home is getting dusty more quickly can make you realize you have poor indoor air quality. Unfortunately, poor air quality can affect more than just the dust levels in your Clearwater home. Signs you have poor air quality include:
- Coughing or trouble breathing: If there are more irritants in the air, like dust or bacteria, which can make you cough more. In extreme cases, you could even have oxygen levels that are too low in your home.
- Sneezing or other allergic reactions: Red eyes, nosebleeds, and sneezing can increase if the air in your home is impure. Reducing the allergens through air scrubbing should help relieve symptoms.
- Dry, itchy skin: When you have high levels of irritants in your home’s air, those minuscule particles can land on your skin, causing dryness and irritation.
- Headaches: Poor air quality from cleaning products, pesticides, and even carbon monoxide can give you unexplained headaches.
What Gets Checked During Testing?
During an indoor air quality test, professional technicians ensure your home has low levels of common allergens and other impurities. They’ll check for:
- Dust and dust mites
- Volatile organic compounds
- Combustible pollutants
Knowing what is in the air you breathe is vital to keeping your family safe and healthy. The experts at All American Home Services are here to help you.
After your indoor air quality test, we’ll review your options to clean and purify your air. We offer several options to keep the air in your home clean, including:
- Air purifiers: Air purifiers clean the air in your home using UV light and ionic charges to kill bacteria and mold.
- Duct cleaning: Ducts can be a significant source of dust and allergen buildup. Having your ducts professionally cleaned will reduce airborne irritants.
- Duct replacement: Sometimes duct cleaning is not enough. If your ducts are worn out or were poorly installed, replacing them will help your IAQ.
Choose All American Home Services for Air Quality Testing
Our family-owned and -operated business puts our customers first. That’s why we’re the Clearwater leaders in indoor air quality solutions. We have friendly, skilled, trained, and background-checked technicians who will treat your home and family respectfully.
Pretty dirty, actually! According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air may be 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor pollution. In some cases, it can go even higher!
The most common indoor air pollutants are dust, pet dander, and other common household particles. More severe but common irritants are chemicals from off-gassing home products, like radon and carbon monoxide. Mold and chemical cleaners are also common.
Yes! The more humid the air in your home is, the more likely mold spores will be able to populate. On the other hand, humidity levels that are too low can make it easier for bacteria to grow, plus make your home uncomfortable. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers can help you reach the optimal humidity levels for your home.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps