Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Brandon, FL
AC Repair Services in Brandon
A reliable air conditioner isn’t just a luxury for Florida homeowners — it’s a necessity. When your AC is acting up — blowing hot air, freezing, or just not doing its job — call the AC repair company locals trust in Brandon: All American Home Services.
AC woes are All American Home Services’ specialty. As the leading provider of AC repairs in Brandon, Florida, we’re trusted by thousands of local users. If your AC is misbehaving, we’ll repair the problem promptly and affordably. Your AC needs attention if:
- It’s no longer producing cold air: This is often a simple fix. It’s frequently caused by dirty air filter blocks that destroy your indoor air quality.
- It often freezes up: Your evaporator coil and other parts can freeze due to insufficient airflow. Low coolant levels could also be to blame.
- Your refrigerant is leaking: This can send your utility bills soaring, so you’ll want to address this immediately.
- It is noisy: A hissing sound indicates a refrigerant leak. Clicking and rattling signal a motor or relay problem.
- It has an electrical failure: A worn-out compressor or fan control can erode the blow motor’s capacity to make an electrical connection.
- You have an outdoor leak: It’s normal for your AC to leak a little on hot days, but an abnormal leak could be caused by dirty filters or blocked drain pipes.
- Your sensor has been pushed out of position: Constant cycling signifies that your sensor may be out of place.
AC Installation and Replacement in Brandon
If you’re buying a new unit or need a replacement, you probably feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choices available to you. But if you understand your needs, you can track down the perfect unit more easily. We’ll help you make sense of the market.
As the leading air conditioning installers in Brandon, we install:
- Inverter units: Also called variable-capacity, this technology offers extra precision.
- Portable AC units: Great for homeowners on a budget, these are plug-and-play products you can move from room to room.
- Mini-split units: Ductless ACs remove condensation and can even warm your room in winter.
- Ceiling cassette products: These high-efficiency products are a great option for demanding homes.
- Window air conditioners: These efficient units can be installed without drilling and are perfect for smaller rooms.
Modern air conditioners come with many exciting bells and whistles. Antibacterial filters eliminate microorganisms, so they’re perfect for families with respiratory illnesses. Dehumidifiers are ideal for people with asthma who are allergic to dust mites.
Auto-clean units are a convenient way to sap moisture from the air. If you’re more concerned about utility bills than air quality, ENERGY STAR® units with sleep mode will reduce cooling hour upon hour.
24/7 Emergency HVAC Repairs
Brandon experiences a tough hurricane season every year, so it’s not always easy to track down repair services. All American Home Services keeps working when other HVAC companies shut down. Our emergency services will restore your indoor climate to comfortable levels at any time of the day or week. We’re prompt, reliable, and fully licensed.
HVAC emergencies can affect more than just your comfort. Breakages can cause overheating that can destroy expensive components. At their worst, AC malfunctions can cause household fires — a crisis you don’t want to happen during a severe hurricane.
Your HVAC system needs emergency services if:
- Your vented air doesn’t feel cold: If your AC system isn’t cooling its components, overheating could render your entire HVAC system obsolete. If the air from your vents feels warm or you see ice buildup on your refrigerant lines, you might have a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant lines keep your evaporator and compressor cool, so they warrant an emergency HVAC repair.
- Your airflow is blocked: If your ductwork isn’t functioning as it should, your indoor air can become hazardous to your health. Ventilation problems are often caused by obstructions and debris but don’t underestimate the risks they pose. Without proper ventilation, your system can overheat.
- You smell gas or sulfur: A rotten egg scent is a sign of a gas leak, so this is the most dangerous air conditioning emergency of the bunch. Never let your HVAC system run if you suspect a gas leak. Shut down your unit immediately and call our team at 813-486-4038.
If your AC isn’t running in Florida’s sweltering heat, call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 for emergency repairs. We’ll send one of our skilled technicians to fix the problem, any time of the day, any day of the year.
Commercial HVAC Services in Brandon, FL
At All American Home Services, our team is skilled in more than just residential air conditioning services. We are also highly adept in commercial HVAC, proudly serving the Brandon business community for all their heating and cooling needs.
Our team understands the unique needs of Brandon-area businesses, allowing us to provide superior service at every step along the way. Whether you need a new AC unit installed, your HVAC units need to be repaired, or you are looking for routine maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We know how important it is to minimize downtime at your business and keep your employees and guests comfortable, so we’ll work efficiently to provide the quick service you need.
Call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 to learn more and schedule an appointment for your business in Brandon, FL.
Why Choose All American Home Services?
Your air conditioner is only as reliable as its installation. Lazy practices can lead to damaged condensers, air duct problems, and hazardous electrical systems. A thorough installation ensures you get the best from your unit for its entire life span. That’s where All American Home Services comes in.
We provide quick repair appointments and prompt service. Most importantly, we listen to your needs. Our promise to our customers is to deliver service that is:
- Prompt: We will work professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified: Our technicians stay at the forefront of our industry and make a personal commitment to improving our skill set.
- Helpful: We work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs, rather than trying to push you to a brand of products that suits our interests.
- Convenient: We accommodate your schedule and offer 24/7 emergency AC repair service with on-call technicians.
- Courteous: We treat your home as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the completed project.
As a certified and licensed company with highly skilled workers, we’ll provide a smooth, reliable installation. We even offer financing if your budget isn’t as generous as you’d like.
We’re a family-run, proudly local company with a team that values superior quality and service excellence. You can expect us to be prompt, effective, helpful, and friendly.
For HVAC services you can trust in Brandon, FL, turn to the pros at All American Home Services.
Call our team at 813-486-4038 to schedule an appointment!
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster