Faucet Repair & Replacement in Tampa
Faucets are one of those design elements you never notice until they misbehave. They faithfully manage 140 gallons of water every day yet rarely present any challenges. That doesn’t mean you should treat them as an afterthought. A beautifully designed product will create the finishing touch you need to complete your decor. Contemporary designs are a lifestyle factor all on their own, operating by voice activation and producing a splatter-free stream that can cut through tough messes. Even faucet coatings have been treated to a redesign. With the right finish, your faucet can wipe clean without chemicals. A well-chosen faucet will last 15 years, so don’t rush through your options.
All American Home Services is a leader in bathroom faucet replacement and fixture installation in Tampa. We’ll guide you through the market and handle your installation to boot. Call us at 813-486-4038.
Common Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures We Install
All American Home Services installs a range of plumbing fixtures, including:
- Kitchen faucets: Your kitchen faucet must support your cooking habits. A pullout or pull-down option will provide extra hygiene value without creating design clutter.
- A separate spray faucet can shift flow between the primary faucet and the nozzle
- Pot fillers with built-in arm extensions
- Bathroom faucets: Whether you need a single-handle product or a predrilled spread, we’ll find you the ideal style for your tastes. We can also install single-handle products that achieve the perfect pressure and temperature.
- Shower faucets: Multifunctional control valves offer intuitive temperature and pressure function.
- Single-spray and luxury rainfall showerheads, including products with sliding bars and handheld attachments
Contact us at 813-486-4038 to schedule a consultation.
Choosing Your Faucet Valve
Modern showers and baths have thermostatic systems that regulate water temperature intelligently. In recent years, anti-scald technology has emerged to improve safety and prevent accidents. Their importance in the everyday family is tough to ignore, and they’re all the more important in households affected by disability.
The days of trying to find the perfect shower temperature are over. Today’s valves can balance pressure and heat better than ever before.
- Valves can also control separate outlets and encourage flow between pipes via a spring gasket.
- A cartridge can be installed to moderate temperature with the turn of a handle.
- Single temperature/flow control valves let you control flow and temperature at the same time, but they can be separated into two controls. Dual-outlet and diverter valves make that a little easier by functioning in three positions.
Your tub faucet will need a special fixture if you’re using a tub/shower combo. Traditional designs give the showerhead and tub spout the same handle and diverter. A deck-mount tub faucet is a convenient alternative that offers a more flexible aesthetic design. Roman tub fillers are one of the most popular options, but wall-mount faucets will disguise your pipes equally well.
All American Home Services also offers a wide range of showerhead and faucet combos. Call us to explore your options for faucet replacement at 813-486-4038.
Our Service Area: Everything but the Kitchen Sink
All American Home Services offer services to the Hillsborough County and Tampa region, including:
- Palm Harbor
- Citrus Park
- Land O’Lakes
Why Choose Us?
All American Home Services is a family-owned company with a team that always works toward its highest goals. Our staff are put through strict background checks and regular drug tests, so you can count on us to provide an ethical service. Our experience in residential and commercial heating gives us the comprehensive background knowledge required to handle your faucet choices expertly. Call us today at 813-486-4038.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster