Bathtub Plumbing in South Tampa
Bathtub plumbing is no easy feat. It requires a solid strategy that must often solve complicated problems. Drainage must be secured and ledger boards put in place. Seals must be arranged to prevent leakage, and stud walls need to be measured. Contemporary trends have made the process even more complicated than it used to be. Product choices have widened with the advent of new materials. Today’s bathtubs include:
- Soaking Tubs: These deep, full-body-immersion tubs are as stylish as they are luxurious.
- Walk-In Tubs: If you have a disabled person in your home, a walk-in design will provide easy access. A level entry surface minimizes trips and allows upright access.
- Whirlpool Baths: Why save the bubbles for special occasions when you can enjoy them every day? Whirlpool tubs have water jets and the dedicated equipment required to provide them.
We provide premium bathtub plumbing in South Tampa. Your luxury is a responsibility we take seriously, so call us today at 813-486-4038.
Why Choose Us?
All American Home Services is committed to offering only the finest quality and service excellence.
- We’re a family-owned company that’s committed to delivering the best workmanship in the business.
- Our technicians are experts in their field, having undergone high-level training.
- All our staff are drug-tested and background-checked.
- We offer fair and convenient financing.
- We take convenience seriously. We’re prompt and on-call 24 hours a day. Try our 24/7 emergency repair service if you need an instantaneous response.
- Our convenient scheduling slots into your routine.
- Our team delivers service with a smile. We adore our Tampa clients. You’re our neighbors, after all!
We repair any tub you can think of, from standard built-in ceramics to modern composite baths. Bathtub repairs require two disciplines: the technical skill to repair effectively and the attention to detail required to deliver aesthetic beauty. We can repair freestanding, drop-in, and undermount designs, and every aesthetic in between.
If your shower isn’t functioning as it should, we’ll soon return it to its usual self. Some of the issues we deal with are:
- Low water pressure
- Limescale buildup
- Broken pressure relief devices
- Clogged drains
- Leaking faucets
- Strange noises
- Rattling pipes
Bathtub Plumbing Installation
These days, there’s more to tubs than old-fashioned enamel designs. Modern baths can take on any shape and position you choose, from square freestanding steel subs to gel-coated fiberglass and composites. Drop-in tubs are among the most popular, thanks to their sleek, streamlined aesthetic, but freestanding designs are gaining favor. Recessed and undermount tubs are built with supporting structure and deck mounts. Whatever the design, All American Home Services can handle the plumbing involved. We’ll fit your remodeler’s schedule and complete the job at hand long before we get underfoot. We also handle relocation and repiping for homeowners who are redesigning their bathrooms.
This is the perfect opportunity to remove damaged pipes and perform minor repairs, particularly if you still have galvanized iron piping. Your pipes should be replaced every five years. If you’re experiencing reduced water pressure, slab leaks, or temperature fluctuations, call us to repair your plumbing at 813-486-4038.
All American Home Services is a U.S. business. We service the greater Hillsborough County area, including:
- Plant City
- Apollo Beach
- Progress Village
- Sun City
We’re a family-owned business with a passion for our industry. Our commitment to quality translates into a positive plumbing experience that produces lasting results. If you’re ready to rethink your tub, contact us on 813-486-4038.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster