Heating Maintenance in Tampa, FL
The heating system in your home may be designed to last, but that doesn’t mean you should neglect it. Make sure you feel confident in your heater’s ability to keep your Tampa home warm this winter—schedule heating maintenance with All American Home Services. Whether you live in Florida part-time or all year round, we’ll develop a maintenance schedule suited to your needs and budget.
Contact us online or call 813-486-4038 today to schedule heating maintenance in the Tampa area.
Benefits of Heating Maintenance
We recommend scheduling heating maintenance once a year, ideally in the fall before cold weather arrives. Even with our mild winters here in Tampa, tuning up your heater annually is vital to prevent the HVAC system from falling into neglect. Here’s how you can expect to benefit from routine heating maintenance:
- Increased energy efficiency: A heating system that is cleaned, inspected, and tuned once a year requires less energy to keep your home comfortable in the winter.
- Lower costs: Increased heating efficiency means decreased utility bills. Then, on top of the money you save every month, maintenance also lowers your repair costs by preventing mid-season breakdowns.
- Enhanced home comfort: A heating system that receives much-needed attention every year is better at circulating air, controlling humidity, and preventing hot and cold spots.
- Longer system lifespan: You can add years to your heating system’s lifespan by reducing wear and tear with an annual tune-up. This helps your investment go as far as possible, saving you money in the long run.
- Better indoor air quality: In addition to changing the air filter, heating maintenance involves removing dust and grime from your HVAC equipment. This, along with improved humidity control, can lead to better indoor air quality all winter long.
- Warranty preservation: Many heating system manufacturers require annual maintenance to uphold their warranty coverage. This simple step is a way to preserve your investment and make sure you’re covered if a part fails prematurely.
- Peace of mind: You’ll sleep better at night knowing your furnace is operating safely and with warranty coverage in place. While many of the other benefits aim to save you money, the peace of mind that comes with a heating tune-up is priceless.
To learn more about the benefits of heating maintenance, or to schedule a tune-up, please contact All American Home Services today.
What Does a Heating Tune-Up Entail?
Not every HVAC company offers the same heating tune-up. At All American Home Services, our multi-point inspection process involves checking for damage and testing for safety and efficiency. We intend to help you find and correct small problems early before they lead to major headaches. Here’s what a heating tune-up from our expert team entails:
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean dust and debris from equipment surfaces
- Change the air filter
- Clean the blower wheel and assembly
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Test the system controls
- Measure airflow
- Test humidity levels
- And more
If it’s been more than a year since you tuned up your heater, please call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 to set an appointment.
Schedule Heating Maintenance in Tampa, FL
We are proud to offer a full range of air conditioning and heating services to our customers throughout the Tampa area, including customized HVAC maintenance plans. We work with you to determine your heating and cooling needs throughout the year and craft a maintenance schedule to match. In the end, our services are all about you—your budget, your lifestyle, and your satisfaction.
Give us a call at 813-486-4038 today to ask questions about heating maintenance or to schedule a visit from our HVAC professionals today.