Electric Water Heaters in Tampa, FL
Natural gas water heaters are more expensive and sometimes more difficult to install than electric water heaters, and some homeowners simply don’t have access to the correct utilities for natural gas appliances. The professionals at All American Home Services have the training and experience to install, diagnose, and repair any brand or type of electric water heater for our customers in Hillsborough County.
Benefits of an Electric Water Heater
If you need to replace your current water heater, you may be considering a variety of water heater types. Electric water heaters are a great option for numerous reasons:
- Electric water heaters are less expensive than gas water heaters.
- There’s no need to install expensive natural gas lines: Your home is already connected to the electrical supply that an electric water heater needs.
- There’s no need to worry about an accidental gas leak in your home.
- Combined with solar panels, an electric water heater can provide hot water to your home without the need to pay a monthly electric bill.
Signs Your Electric Water Heater Needs Repair
Even the most well-maintained electric water heaters require service from time to time. Our team has years of experience repairing these common electric water heater problems:
- Total lack of hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Hot water that’s too hot
- Rusting tank
- Leaks from the tank
- Water scale or mineral buildup in the tank
- Unusual sounds
- Water that tastes metallic or looks “rusty”
Why Choose All American Home Services for Electric Water Heater Services?
We are a family-owned and -operated company that provides exceptional service to our neighbors in and around Tampa and Hillsborough County. Whenever you need us, our technicians and service will always be:
- Prompt – Our response and solutions will be prompt and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – You don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your home’s electric water heater. We take certification and experience seriously, because we want to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skill set.
- Helpful – We’re not just trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your water heating needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient – We work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency electric water heater repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly – We love our customers throughout Tampa and Hillsborough County and our entire team is friendly and courteous because we’re your neighbors too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the completed project.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster