Water Heater Repairs in the Tampa Area
It’s easy to take a well-functioning water heater for granted. However, when something goes wrong, you remember pretty quickly how vital it is to your day-to-day life. We understand this, and that’s why the All American Home Services team of licensed plumbers are always ready to help their customers in Hillsborough County with all of their water heater repair needs.
Whenever you have water heater troubles, you can count on All American Home Services. Contact us at 813-486-4038 any time.
Common Hot Water Heater Issues (and Some DIY Tips) for Your Tampa-Area Home
- Total lack of hot water: If your water heater isn’t heating water at all, it could be an issue with the fuel supply, thermostat, thermocouple, heating elements, or other components.
- DIY tip: The first thing to check when you have no hot water is the breaker box to see if a circuit has tripped. If that’s not the problem, you should call a professional.
- Not enough hot water: If your water heater is producing some hot water, but not enough, it could be caused by a faulty thermostat, failed element, loose wiring, or just a water heater that’s too small for your home.
- DIY tip: It’s possible that your thermostat on your water heater is set too low. Try turning it up slightly to see if that solves the problem. If it doesn’t, call in an expert.
- Smelly hot water: Bacteria sometimes can build up in the tank and give your water a rotten egg smell.
- DIY tip: Flush your hot water heater and set the thermostat to 120 degrees (or higher). If that doesn’t work, call for a service appointment.
- Increasing utility bills: Sediment buildup in the tank blocks heat transfer and makes your heater work harder than it has to, which causes your energy bills to rise.
- DIY tip: Try flushing the tank. If that doesn’t work, you should call a professional to help.
- Tank leaks: A leaking water heater is a serious problem that can cause substantial (and expensive) structural damage to your home. Call a plumber right away.
- Rusty hot water: If water comes out of your taps rust-colored or muddy, the issue is usually your pipes or your water heater. If only the hot water is discolored, your water heater is the culprit.
- Strange sounds: A normally operating water heater is practically silent. If yours is making noise, you should make a service appointment as soon as possible.
If you’re experiencing issues with your water heater that you can’t solve on your own, contact All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 for an appointment. We offer expert service on gas, electric, tankless, and traditional water heaters!
Why Choose All American Home Services for Water Heater Repair Service in Tampa?
We are a family-owned and -operated company that provides exceptional service to our neighbors in and around Tampa and Hillsborough County. Whenever you need us, our technicians and service will always be:
- Prompt – Our response and solutions will be prompt and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – You don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your home’s water heater. We take certification and experience seriously, because we want to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skillset.
- Helpful – We’re not trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your water heating needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient – We work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency water heater repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly – We love our customers throughout Tampa and Hillsborough County. Our entire team is friendly and courteous, because we’re your neighbors too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.