Storage Water Heaters in Tampa
Storage tank, or tank-style, water heaters are the most common type of water heating system. They consist of an insulated tank that heats and stores hot water until it’s needed. Most storage water heaters use either natural gas or electricity for power. Natural gas storage water heaters are up to 50% more efficient than electric models, but they’re also more expensive and sometimes more difficult to install. The water heater experts at All American Home Services have the training and experience to install, diagnose, and repair both gas and electric storage water heaters for our customers in Hillsborough County.
We’re here to help with all your plumbing and water heater needs. Contact us at 813-486-4038 any time your storage water heater needs service.
Benefits of a Storage Water Heater
- Low installation cost: Tankless systems can cost as much as three times the price of a storage water heater.
- No need for gas line modification: Standard natural gas piping isn’t enough to install a tankless system, but a storage water heater easily hooks up to your existing gas lines.
- Doesn’t require circuitry upgrades: Installing an electric-powered tankless water heater may require upgrading your circuits to handle the amount of power they require, but storage water heaters can operate on a standard electrical setup.
- No high flow rate needed: “Flow rate” describes how much water you need heated at once. If you don’t use a lot of water at once, your flow rate might be too low to activate a tankless water heater. Storage water heaters, on the other hand, have no minimum flow rate requirement.
- Immediate hot water: Storage water heaters keep a supply of heated water ready for use, so you don’t have to wait long for the water to reach the taps when you need it. Tankless water heaters tend to have a lag time, which is inconvenient and wastes water.
If you need help deciding what type of water heater best suits your home, let the experts help. Call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 today.
Signs Your Tank-Style Water Heater Needs Repair
Storage water heaters are a dependable water heating choice for any home, but they do need occasional repairs through their long life span. The licensed plumbers at All American Home Services have skills and technology to solve any storage water heater problems you may experience in your home, including:
- Tank leaks
- Strange sounds from the tank
- Low water pressure
- Not enough hot water
- Smelly or discolored water
- Unexpectedly high utility bills
- Frequent power failures
- Plus, much more
Experiencing issues with your storage tank water heater? You can contact us at 813-486-4038 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a service call.
Why Choose All American Home Services for Tank Water Heater Services?
We are a family-owned and -operated company that provides exceptional service to our neighbors in and around Tampa and Hillsborough County. Whenever you need us, our technicians and service will always be:
- Prompt – Our response and solutions will be prompt, and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – You don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your home’s storage water heater. We take certification and experience seriously, because we want to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skillset.
- Helpful – We’re not just trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your water heating needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient – We work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency storage water heater repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly – We love our customers throughout Tampa and Hillsborough County, and our entire team is friendly and courteous, because we’re your neighbors too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the completed project.
We want to be the plumbers you can count on whenever you have plumbing issues in your home. Contact us at 813-486-4038. We’re available any time of day, seven days a week, including holidays.