Plumbing Leak Repairs in Tampa, FL
Early detection and repair are the most important part of dealing with a plumbing leak in your home. Left unresolved, leaks can cause mold, mildew, and expensive structural damage to your home. All American Home Services offers a wide range of quality plumbing services to our customers, including 24-hour emergency plumbing and leak repairs.
Signs Your Tampa Home May Have a Plumbing Leak
If you’re worried about the disastrous results of a leak in your home’s plumbing, here are some warning signs you can be on the lookout for:
- Unexpectedly High Water Bill: Water usage in homes tends to fluctuate as usage increases in the summer due to irrigation, but if you see a spike in your home’s water usage and you don’t know the cause, you may have a leak.
- Mold and Mildew: Visible mold or mildew on your walls or ceiling is a big sign of a water problem in your home, and you should call a professional right away.
- Odors: Musty smells are an indicator of mold or mildew that might not be visible through the walls yet. If you notice persistent musty odors in your home, it’s a good idea to call an expert.
- Stains on Walls or Ceiling: Water marks or stains on your drywall are another major sign that you have a leak, and they should never be ignored.
- Running Water Meter: Turn off all the water in your home, then take a look at your water meter. If it’s still running, you probably have a plumbing leak.
- Foundation Cracks: As your home shifts and settles, hairline cracks can form in your foundation, walls, or driveway. If these cracks suddenly start to grow, an undetected leak may be the culprit.
Why Choose All American Home Services for Leak Detection & Repair in Tampa, FL?
We are a family-owned and -operated company that provides exceptional service to our neighbors in and around Tampa and Hillsborough County. Whenever you need us, our technicians and service will always be:
- Prompt – Our response and solutions will be prompt, and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – You don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your home’s plumbing. We take certification and experience seriously, because we want to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skillset.
- Helpful – We’re not just trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your plumbing needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient – We work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly – We love our customers throughout Tampa and Hillsborough County and our entire team is friendly and courteous, because we’re your neighbors too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster