Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Sun City Center
All American Home Services is proud to provide air conditioning repair and installation services to Florida’s premier active living senior community. Residents of Sun City Center know us for our attentive customer care, promptness, value, and workmanship.
AC on the fritz? Air conditioner blowing hot air? Call All American Home Services for fast, dependable AC repair.
- Caloosa Country Club Estates
- Caloosa Palms
- Caloosa Point
- Eastlake Green
- Huxley Place
- Kings Inn
- Kings Point
- Laurel Woods
- Magnolia Lakes
- Mirror Lake
- Sabal Lakes
- Simmons Lake
- Andrews Estates
We Fix These Common AC Problems
Some of our most common AC repairs in Sun City Center include:
- AC is blowing hot air – A cooling unit blowing warm or hot air is typically tied to a restriction in airflow. If the filter isn’t the cause, you may need AC maintenance or repair services.
- AC won’t turn on – Everything from an electrical complication to system overheating can relate to the unit not turning on. Call for AC repair for help figuring out the problem.
- Cooling costs are spiking – Increases in cooling costs typically come as a result of a lack of maintenance. But wear and tear may have also caused a variety of issues, from airflow restrictions to component failure and refrigerant leaks.
- AC is short-cycling – Most short-cycling problems are closely related to electrical complications, frozen AC evaporator coils, or refrigerant leaks. More rarely, an oversized AC unit could be the problem as well.
- AC is making unusual noises – Persistent and loud noises will usually be a broken or loose component in your cooling system. We strongly recommend calling for repair ASAP if this is a problem you’re experiencing — shut the system off and wait for a technician!
Upgrade to Cool Comfort with an Air Conditioner Replacement in Sun City Center
Your comfort is our #1 priority. When air conditioner repairs become a recurring expense ― or when your air conditioner just isn’t as reliable or as effective as it once was ― upgrading to a new high-efficiency air conditioner may be just the ticket.
All American Home Services is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
At All American Home Services, we embrace a commitment to quality products and service. That’s why we’re proud to be a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. A dedication to customer satisfaction and the highest level of performance are the hallmarks of a Bryant dealer.
You’ll come to love your new Bryant air conditioner because of its:
- Superior cooling performance – Bryant systems have been lauded for their dependability to provide cool comfort in any weather.
- Excellent product value – Bryant air conditioning systems are often more affordable than other leading AC brands, while offering the same level of quality and functionality.
- Strong warranties – Bryant protects your investment in a new air conditioner by offering competitive warranties.
Schedule an air conditioner replacement today – call 813-486-4038 to speak with our cool comfort specialists.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should my AC last before replacement?
If properly and professionally maintained, today’s AC systems can last 15 years or longer. Neglecting preventive maintenance can shorten your cooling system’s life span considerably. The climate in Sun City takes a toll on your AC, so be sure to schedule annual maintenance to prolong the life of your air conditioner.
Is my air conditioner still under warranty?
If your air conditioning system is fewer than five years old, it may have manufacturer warranty coverage remaining. If you still have your owner’s manual and installation paperwork, details about the manufacturer warranty are typically included.
If you need help, contact our team and we may be able to locate the manufacturer’s warranty details for you.
Why does my air conditioning unit keep freezing?
The top causes of an air conditioner freeze include a refrigerant leak resulting in low refrigerant pressure, faulty relay or motor, dirty evaporator coil, or a very dirty air filter partially blocking AC airflow. Our friendly AC repair technicians can quickly pinpoint the problem!
How does preventive AC maintenance help me avoid repair costs?
Scheduling an annual AC tune-up keeps your air conditioner in top condition so it runs properly and at peak energy efficiency. During preventive maintenance inspections, our technicians will clean, lubricate, and test your cooling system.
An AC tune-up also gives us an opportunity to detect and repair any minor AC issues before they lead to major damage and inopportune AC breakdowns.
What kind of AC filter should I use?
Purchase the AC air filter your HVAC manufacturer recommends for your system. The best filter should strike a balance between filtration level and airflow. If you use a “too effective” filter, it can cause resistance to airflow.
With resistance, less air flows from your AC, making it work harder to keep your home cool. This could also make your AC overheat and automatically shut off. Most filters for home use range from MERV 5 to MERV 11. (MERV is the effectiveness rating.) HEPA filters, at MERV 16, are too resistant for many AC systems. If you want to improve your indoor air quality, we can install an air cleaner in your HVAC system.