Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Spring Hill, FL
Your air conditioner is one of the driving forces of your quality of life, particularly during allergy season and sweltering mid-summer. Your unit reduces allergens, cools your home, and improves your indoor air quality. It can only operate at its best if it’s carefully chosen and maintained, though. A broken AC can lead to mold, leakage, and soaring utility bills, so the sooner you repair it, the safer you and your bank account will be. All American Home Services is licensed and certified to provide skilled repairs. Call us today at 813-486-4038.
Our promise to our customers is to deliver service that is:
- Prompt – Work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – Our technicians stay at the forefront of our industry and make a personal commitment to improving our skill set.
- Helpful – We work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs, rather than trying to push you to a brand of products that suits our interests.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule and we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair service with on-call technicians.
- Courteous– We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Your AC plays a key role in your indoor air quality. Tardy repairs can harm more than just your budget. They can have a serious impact on your health, so seek help as soon as you notice a problem. Some common AC woes are:
- Interior or Exterior Water Leaks: A blocked condensate drain is often the cause, but you could also be dealing with a damaged pan or dirty filter.
- Ailing Condenser: This is one of your AC’s most important parts. If it isn’t installed well, its ventilation can be stilted, causing ineffectual cooling.
- Electrical Problems: Whether your unit is tripping or isn’t drawing enough power to function, we’re licensed to perform repairs.
- Air Duct Damage: Poorly connected ductwork causes air leaks that reduce cooling power.
- Over- or Under-Charged Refrigerants: This is often a sign of amateur installation and can present as leakage or a frozen evaporator coil.
- Soaring Bills: If your air conditioner is drawing more power than it should, it might be cycling frequently or overheating. The latter issue can cause permanent breakage, so call for immediate repair.
- Low Refrigerant Levels: This can cause a frozen evaporator coil and water overflow.
At their best, these symptoms need little more than a tweak or clean. At their worst, they’re a sign that your home has become hazardous or your AC is a hair’s breadth away from permanent breakage. Your unit may be mere days from losing a major component, so it’s important to order a repair as soon as possible. We provide 24/7 emergency AC repairs in Spring Hill. Give us a call on 813-486-4038.
AC Installation and Replacement
A well-installed AC is an operational AC. Shoddy installation practices can cause misaligned ductwork, noise, and irregular cooling. They can also shorten the life span of your unit. Fortunately, air conditioning installers in Spring Hill are kept in line through comprehensive certification and licensing. All American Home Services has all the right paperwork. Our staff are certified, licensed, and background-checked. We’ll make sure you choose just the right product for your architecture, home size, and budget. We handle:
- Split ACs that can cope with huge volumes of air
- Window ACs that can be installed without drilling and cool a single room.
- Ducted systems, which have one central unit that controls temperatures throughout the home
- Wall or window units that are installed through or over the wall
- Portable products that cool small areas
Your ideal unit will be determined by your climate and neighborhood’s air quality, and not just your individual needs. All American Home Services will sit down with you to work through your choices.
Why All American Home Services?
The better we understand your needs, the better your results will be, so we take the time to get to know you thoroughly. We even offer financing for the out-of-pocket expenses. Our technicians are background checked, drug tested, and licensed to provide the best care in the industry. If your repair is urgent, we’ll arrive promptly and diagnose accurately. Call us for a no-pressure consultation on 813-486-4038.