Split System Installation Services in Tampa, FL
A ductless mini-split system is an ideal solution in rooms or areas of the home where ductwork is not present, with enhanced comfort and control that is second to none. The quality of your equipment and installation will help to determine both your overall satisfaction and the efficiency, performance, and longevity of your ductless mini-split system, and the team of certified professionals at All American Home Services can help you make the most of your investment. We will work with you to help you select the right product to suit your exact needs and budget with the features you desire, then ensure your split system is properly sized for your home.
Contact us online to learn more about our ductless mini-split services, including split system installation, maintenance, and repair, or call (813) 486-4038 to schedule a consultation today!
Benefits of Split System Installation in Tampa
A ductless mini-split system is an efficient, effective alternative to a more traditional HVAC system, with a number of important benefits that include:
With a ductless system, each room or zone has its own thermostat, so you can set the temperature in each area to your exact specifications. Most split systems offer heating and cooling capabilities to take the chill off cool winter evenings and provide cooling relief during the heat and humidity of the summer months.
With individual controls, you only pay to condition the air in certain rooms, and because there is no ductwork, a mini-split system eliminates the risk of conditioned air loss due to leaks, cracks, or disconnections that can lead to a loss of comfort and efficiency.
The indoor air handling units are whisper-quiet, sleek, and compact, for seamless integration and silent operation.
Ease of Installation
Most split systems can be installed in a day, with minimal disruption to your home or routine. The indoor and outdoor components are connected through a small, three-inch round hole in the exterior wall, which is used to run the refrigeration line, condensate line, and electrical cables. One outdoor unit can accommodate up to four indoor air handlers.
Most split systems come with a wall-mounted thermostat and offer remote control operation, and they can be used to control the temperature in a single room or to divide your space into zones.
Call (813) 486-4038 to learn more about the benefits of split system installation or contact us online today!
Ductless Mini-Split System Installation Services in Tampa
A ductless mini-split system consists of two main components: an outdoor compressor/condenser, and one or more wall- or ceiling-mounted indoor units that distribute the conditioned air. Our ductless mini-split system installation experts can assist you in choosing the right product for your home, and we’ll complete your installation to the highest standards for safety, performance, and efficiency.
Contact us today for fast, reliable mini-split installation, repair, or maintenance, in Tampa and the surrounding areas.
Schedule Split System Installation in Tampa
All American Home Services is a family-owned company, providing the finest quality products and services to homes and businesses throughout the Tampa area. Our technicians are carefully chosen based on strict criteria for professionalism, knowledge, and integrity, and we will work with you to find the right ductless mini-split system to suit your exact needs and budget and complete your installation using the latest tools and techniques.
Contact us online to learn more about our split system installation services, or call All American Home Services at (813) 486-4038 to speak with us today!
Why Choose All American Home Services?
We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service throughout Tampa, FL and Hillsborough County, so it should be an easy choice for calling us for all of your HVAC needs. Our service is always:
- Prompt – our response and solutions will be prompt and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – you don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your HVAC system. We take certification and experience seriously, because we want to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves in staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skill set.
- Helpful – we’re not just trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient – we work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly – we love our customers throughout Tampa, FL and Hillsborough County and our entire team is friendly and courteous, because we’re your neighbors too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.