Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Plant City
Summers in Central Florida are long, hot, and wet, which means your air conditioner does some heavy lifting. Ensure your AC is up to the challenge with annual AC tune-ups and fast AC repairs in Plant City by All American Home Services.
From Interstate 4 down to Florida State Road 60, All American Home Services is the AC company Plant City residents turn to for prompt AC service— thank you for choosing us!
Why Choose All American Home Services?
We take pride in delivering AC repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services in Plant City that are always:
- Prompt – We promise a timely response and work that is done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified – We take certification and experience seriously, and we stay at the forefront of our industry, focusing on continuous training.
- Helpful – Other HVAC companies try to steer you toward a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best HVAC solution for you.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule to get your home back to the cool comfort level you enjoy.
- Friendly – We’re your neighbors, too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from our initial visit through the completed project.
We’d love to talk to you! Call 813-486-4038 to schedule AC service in Plant City today!
We Fix Your Air Conditioner FAST!
AC Repair in Plant City
Some of our most common AC repairs in Plant City include:
- AC is blowing hot air.
- AC won’t turn on or won’t stay on.
- Energy bills increased unexpectedly.
- AC is short-cycling.
- AC unit makes unusual noises.
- AC unit freezes up or ices over.
- AC leaks fluid.
Your friendly All American Home Services technician will conduct an inspection to determine why your AC is malfunctioning. Once we’ve pinpointed the problem, we’ll provide a repair estimate.
Replace Your Old, Inefficient Air Conditioner
AC Installation in Plant City
Making the switch to installing a new air conditioner may be the ticket to keeping your home cool and your utility bills low.
All American Home Services provides professional AC installation services in Plant City. We can help you:
- Determine what size air conditioner is best for your home
- Choose an air conditioner brand and model that meets your comfort needs
- Install your new AC unit
- Remove and haul away your old AC unit
Discover the benefits of a new AC installed in Plant City by All American Home Services:
- More reliable cooling in hot and humid weather
- Lower energy bills with a more efficient unit
- Fewer repairs and lower repair costs
- Whisper-quiet air conditioning options available
- Tailor your cooling system to your unique needs
Give Your Air Conditioner a Tune-Up
AC Maintenance Services in Plant City
Scheduling an annual AC tune-up keeps your air conditioner in top condition. Regular AC maintenance ensures your air conditioner runs properly and performs at its peak.
Plus, an AC tune-up lets us inspect any AC issues that need to be addressed before they lead to larger (and more costly) repairs.
The benefits of regular AC tune-ups by All American Home Services include:
- Protecting your investment in a new air conditioner
- Extending the functional life of your AC
- Keeping your AC performing at its peak
- Maximizing energy efficiency for lower energy costs
- Saving on AC repairs
Emergency AC Repairs in Plant City
24/7 Service, 365 Days of the Year
Air conditioners are a Plant City resident’s best friend. Florida’s sunny days and high temperatures can be overwhelming, so your AC should always be there to keep your home cool and comfortable. When something goes wrong, your home can quickly become unbearable. That’s why we offer emergency HVAC services here at All American Home Services. We want to ensure that your home is a respite from the outdoors, so we’ll send someone out any time of the day, any day of the year, to get your system fixed. Even if it’s a weekend, a holiday, or the middle of the night, our technicians are available to help.
Another type of emergency that the people of Plant City are familiar with is the hurricane season. From June 1 until the end of November, the heavy rains and winds that come with a tropical storm or hurricane can wreak havoc on your HVAC systems. If a storm causes your system to shut down, we’ll be there to get it up and running again.
Call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 as soon as you suspect an AC problem. We’ll send one of our skilled technicians out shortly to fix your problem quickly and efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an AC compressor be repaired?
Unfortunately, a broken AC compressor is one of the most painful AC diagnoses. Repairing an air compressor is a notoriously time-consuming project. Replacing an AC compressor can be costly, too. The good news is you might not have to replace the compressor. You may have a wiring problem, a faulty capacitor, or another part damage. On the other hand, you may have more serious compressor damage that will need replacement.
Your All American Home Services technician will explain what’s causing your AC problems and what your repair options are.
Can a leaking AC coil be repaired?
Your air conditioner’s evaporator coil is located inside your HVAC system’s indoor unit and plays a key role in removing heat from your home. If your evaporator is leaking refrigerant, your home may take a long time to cool or may not get cool at all.
An evaporator coil generally can’t be repaired. Typically, the fix is to replace the evaporator coil. In some cases, you may need to replace your air handler altogether. Ask your All American Home Services technician to explain your AC evaporator coil replacement options.
Can an AC condenser be repaired?
A leaking AC condenser typically means you’ll need to replace your air conditioning unit. Most AC condenser leaks can’t be repaired – there are seals and condenser tubes that simply can’t be replaced.
In other cases, though, AC condenser repair may be possible. A faulty motor or capacitor can be replaced. A condenser relay switch can be swapped out. A dirty condenser can be cleaned. Your All American Home Services technician will explain your AC condenser repair options.