Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Mango
Reliable, Energy-Efficient AC Replacement
AC Installation in Mango
Thanks to big technological leaps, today’s AC systems are more efficient, more affordable, and more versatile than ever. If your AC is over 10 years old, an upgrade can likely help lower your cooling costs.
Performed by a licensed All American Home Services technician, AC installation in Seffner, Mango, Valrico, or Thonotosassa will help you:
- Select the right size air conditioner for your home
- Choose an AC brand and model that meets your comfort needs
- Complete the installation of your new air conditioning system
Discover the benefits of a new AC installation, including:
- More reliable cooling in hot and humid weather
- Lower energy bills with a more efficient unit
- Fewer repairs and lower repair costs
- Whisper-quiet air conditioning options
- The ability to tailor your cooling system to your unique needs
Ask us about ductless mini-split systems, too!
- Duncan Groves
- Fort King
- Hickory Hill
- Kingsway Oaks
- Lake Shore Ranch
- Lake West
- Lakewood Crest
- Michelle Manor
- Parsons Point
- Pemberton Creek
- Strawberry Ridge
- Taylor Road
- Valrico Oaks
- Valrico Village
If your neighborhood isn’t listed, give us a call at (813) 486-4038 ― we provide service throughout Hillsborough County, and we’d love to take care of you.
Why Choose All American Home Services for your AC Repair & Installation?
We take pride in delivering AC service in the Seffner and Mango area that is always:
- Prompt – We promise a timely response and work that is done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified – We take certification and experience seriously, and we stay at the forefront of our industry, focusing on continuous training.
- Helpful – Other HVAC companies try to steer you toward a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best AC solution for your home.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule to get your home back to the cool comfort level you enjoy.
- Friendly – We’re your neighbors, too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from our initial visit through the completed project.
We Fix Your Air Conditioner FAST!
AC Repair in Mango
Some of our most common air conditioner repairs include:
- AC is blowing hot air. You could have dirty air filters, a frozen or damaged evaporator coil, a refrigerant leak, or an issue with your outdoor AC unit.
- AC won’t turn on. The problem could be anything from an electrical issue to an overheating problem. An inspection by your All American Home Services technician can diagnose the problem.
- AC is short-cycling. When your AC turns on and off rapidly, it could be a faulty electrical control board, frozen AC coils, or a refrigerant leak. You might even have the wrong size air conditioner for your home.
- AC makes unusual noises. All AC units make some noise, but persistent and loud noises could be a damaged component in your cooling system. Shut the system off and call us immediately to avoid further damaging your system!
- Cooling costs are spiking. Unexpected increases in cooling costs typically occur because you’ve neglected AC maintenance. Schedule an AC tune-up today!
Keep Your Air Conditioner Working in Peak Condition with Proper AC Maintenance &
AC Tune-Ups in Mango
An annual AC tune-up is the best way to keep your air conditioner in good shape. Regular air conditioner maintenance helps your AC run properly year after year. Plus, an annual AC tune-up is a great time to inspect for AC issues that need to be addressed before they grow into major problems. Benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Protecting your investment in a new air conditioner
- Extending the life of your AC
- Optimizing AC performance
- Maximizing energy efficiency
- Keeping energy costs low
- Saving on AC repairs
Emergency HVAC Services in Mango
Few things are more upsetting than an air conditioner breaking down in Florida. Residents of Mango know just how hot the Florida sunshine can be, so we rely on our AC to keep our homes cool and comfortable. And with Florida’s hurricane season wreaking havoc on our HVAC systems, emergencies are bound to happen.
All American Home Services is here to help when something goes wrong with your air conditioning system. We happily offer emergency services to restore your home’s comfort in no time. Our technicians are available all hours of the day, every day of the year. Whether it’s the middle of the night or a holiday, we’ll send someone out to your home to fix your AC quickly and efficiently.
The following are some signs that you may need emergency repairs:
- Suspicious or loud noises, like clanking, squealing, or grinding, can indicate a loose or damaged component. The longer the problem is left unattended, the more damage it can cause.
- Pooling liquid under your AC system indicates a leak that needs to be identified.
- AC short-cycling puts a lot of stress on your system, and you should get it fixed as soon as possible.
- An AC blowing out warm air should be repaired as soon as possible before your home feels like it’s overheating.
- The smell of burning wires can indicate electrical issues. Immediately turn off your system and call for emergency services to prevent the risk of fire.
- Complete breakdowns of your HVAC systems are a definite problem. Call straight away to get those systems up and running again.
In need of an emergency repair? Call All American Home Services at (813) 486-4038, and we’ll send someone out shortly to help!