Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Mango
Proudly Serving Thonotosassa, Seffner, Mango, and Valrico, FL
Fast, dependable AC service is available in area neighborhoods, including:
- Duncan Groves
- Fort King
- Hickory Hill
- Kingsway Oaks
- Lake Shore Ranch
- Lake West
- Lakewood Crest
- Michelle Manor
- Parsons Point
- Pemberton Creek
- Shangri La
- Strawberry Ridge
- Taylor Road
- Valrico Oaks
- Valrico Village
If your neighborhood isn’t listed, give us a call ― we provide service throughout Hillsborough County, and we’d love to take care of you.
Why Choose All American Home Services?
We take pride in delivering AC service in the Seffner and Mango area that is always:
- Prompt – We promise a timely response and work that is done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified – We take certification and experience seriously, and we stay at the forefront of our industry, focusing on continuous training.
- Helpful – Other HVAC companies try to steer you toward a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best AC solution for your home.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule to get your home back to the cool comfort level you enjoy.
- Friendly – We’re your neighbors, too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from our initial visit through the completed project.
We Fix Your Air Conditioner FAST!
AC Repair in Mango
Some of our most common air conditioner repairs include:
- AC is blowing hot air – You could have dirty air filters, a frozen or damaged evaporator coil, a refrigerant leak, or an issue with your outdoor AC unit.
- AC won’t turn on – The problem could be anything from an electrical issue to an overheating problem. An inspection by your All American Home Services technician can diagnose the problem.
- AC is short-cycling – When your AC is turning on and off rapidly, it could be a faulty electrical control board, frozen AC coils, or a refrigerant leak. You might even have the wrong size air conditioner for your home.
- AC is making unusual noises – All AC units make some noise, but persistent and loud noises could be a damaged component in your cooling system. Shut the system off and call us immediately to avoid further damaging your system!
- Cooling costs are spiking – Unexpected increases in cooling costs typically occur because you’ve neglected AC maintenance. Schedule an AC tune-up today!
Reliable, Energy-Efficient AC Replacement
AC Installation in Mango
Thanks to big technological leaps forward, today’s AC systems are more efficient, more affordable, and more versatile than ever. If your AC is 10+ years old, an upgrade can likely help lower your cooling costs.
A professional AC installation in Seffner, Mango, Valrico, or Thonotosassa performed by a licensed All American Home Service technician will help you:
- Select the right size air conditioner for your home
- Choose an AC brand and model that meets your comfort needs
- Complete the installation of your new air conditioning system
Discover the benefits of a new AC installation:
- More reliable cooling in hot and humid weather
- Lower energy bills with a more efficient unit
- Stop paying for AC repairs every year
- Whisper-quiet air conditioning options available
- Tailor your cooling system to your unique needs
Don’t wait until the peak summer cooling season ― schedule an AC replacement in Seffner, Mango, Thonotosassa, or Valrico today. Appointment times are available, but filling up fast!
Ask us about ductless mini-split AC, too!
Keep Your AC Working in Peak Condition with Proper AC Maintenance
AC Tune-Ups in Mango
An annual AC tune-up is the best way to keep your air conditioner in good shape. Regular air conditioner maintenance helps your AC run properly year after year. Plus, an annual AC tune-up is a great time to inspect for AC issues that need to be addressed before they grow into major problems. Benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Protecting your investment in a new air conditioner
- Extending the life of your AC
- Optimizing AC performance
- Maximizing energy efficiency
- Keeping energy costs low
- Saving on AC repairs