Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Mango
Reliable, Energy-Efficient AC Replacement
AC Installation in Mango
Thanks to technological leaps, today’s AC systems are more efficient, affordable, and versatile than ever. If your AC is over 10 years old, an upgrade can likely help lower your cooling costs.
For AC installation in Seffner, Mango, Valrico, or Thonotosassa, a licensed All American Home Services technician will help you:
- Select the right size air conditioner for your home
- Choose an AC brand and model that meets your comfort needs
- Complete the installation of your new air conditioning system
Discover the benefits of installing a new AC, including:
- More reliable cooling in hot and humid weather
- Lower energy bills with a more efficient unit
- Fewer repairs and lower repair costs
- Whisper-quiet air conditioning options
- The ability to tailor your cooling system to your unique needs
Ask us about ductless mini-split systems, too!
Why Choose All American Home Services for AC Repair & Installation?
We proudly deliver AC service in the Seffner and Mango area that is always:
- Prompt: We promise a timely response and work that is done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified: We take certification and experience seriously, and we stay at the forefront of our industry by focusing on continuous training.
- Helpful: Other HVAC companies try to steer you toward a certain product or brand. We work with you to find the best AC solution for your home.
- Convenient: We accommodate your schedule to get your home back to the cool comfort level you enjoy.
- Friendly: We’re your neighbors, too! We treat your home as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from our initial visit through the completed project.
We Fix Your Air Conditioner FAST!
AC Repair in Mango
Some of our most common air conditioner repairs include:
- AC is blowing hot air. You could have dirty air filters, a frozen or damaged evaporator coil, a refrigerant leak, or an issue with your outdoor AC unit.
- AC won’t turn on. This could be anything from an electrical issue to an overheating problem. An inspection by your All American Home Services technician can diagnose the problem.
- AC is short-cycling. When your AC turns on and off rapidly, it could be a faulty electrical control board, frozen AC coils, or a refrigerant leak. You might even have the wrong size air conditioner for your home.
- AC makes unusual noises. All AC units make some noise, but persistent and loud noises could be a damaged component in your cooling system. Shut the system off and call us immediately to avoid further damaging your system.
- Cooling costs are spiking. Unexpected increases in cooling costs typically occur because you’ve neglected AC maintenance. Schedule an AC tune-up today!
Keep Your Air Conditioner in Peak Condition with Proper AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups in Mango
An annual AC tune-up is the best way to keep your air conditioner in good shape. Regular maintenance helps your AC run properly year after year. Plus, an annual AC tune-up is a great time to inspect for air conditioner issues that need to be addressed before they grow into major problems.
Benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Protecting your investment in a new air conditioner
- Extending the life of your AC
- Optimizing AC performance
- Maximizing energy efficiency
- Keeping energy costs low
- Saving on AC repairs
Emergency HVAC Services in Mango
Few things are more upsetting than an air conditioner breaking down in Florida. Mango residents know how hot the Florida sunshine can be, so we rely on our AC to keep our homes cool and comfortable. With Florida’s hurricane season wreaking havoc on our HVAC systems, emergencies are bound to happen.
All American Home Services can help when something goes wrong with your air conditioning system. We happily offer emergency services to restore your home’s comfort in no time. Our technicians are available all hours of the day, every day of the year. Whether it’s the middle of the night or a holiday, we’ll send someone out to your home to fix your AC quickly and efficiently.
The following are some signs you may need emergency repairs:
- Suspicious or loud noises like clanking, squealing, or grinding, can indicate a loose or damaged component. The longer the problem is left unattended, the more damage it can cause.
- Pooling liquid under your AC system indicates a leak that needs to be identified.
- AC short-cycling puts a lot of stress on your system and should be fixed as soon as possible.
- An AC blowing out warm air should be repaired as soon as possible before your home feels like it’s overheating.
- The smell of burning wires can indicate electrical issues. Immediately turn off your system and call for emergency services to prevent the risk of fire.
- Complete breakdown of your HVAC systems is a definite problem. Call right away to get those systems up and running again.
Need an emergency repair? Call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038, and we’ll promptly send someone to help!
Mango Commercial HVAC Services
At All American Home Services, we don’t just keep your homes comfortable — we also provide top-quality commercial air conditioning and heating services to the business community in Mango!
Having a reliable HVAC system is critical for your business, from the comfort of your guests and customers to the productivity and comfort of your employees. Whether you need a new system installed or you need prompt repairs, our team has you covered.
Commercial HVAC systems are far more complex than residential ones, so all our technicians are highly trained to stay up-to-date on the latest commercial heating and cooling systems. We’ll quickly diagnose and repair your HVAC issues so you can get back to running your business.
If you need superior air conditioning and HVAC services for your Mango area business, turn to All American Home Services! Call 813-486-4038 today for service.
Why Choose All American?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had some issues at 9pm with my ac acting weird and this company had someone out in less then 30 minutes and it was a simple fix ! Great company , great workers and fast service.
– Charlene Knight
Technicians and staff are well trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm very happy with services they provided. Always my first call.
– Russy Persad
I was very pleased with the awesome service I received my technician ( Dalton ) was extremely knowledgeable, professional, considerate and explained everything very well, I would highly recommend this company!!!
– Wayne Goldhammer
We had questions concerning our AC unit and the tech came out and checked everything and answered all the questions we had. We called early in the day and got service the same day. Will be using them again in the future.
– Raylin C.
Great people. Very informative. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!
– Nicole Epps
The technician, Dalton, was on time and very knowledgable. He was able to tell me a lot about my unit and explain everything to me. Their price was much more fair than those that I've paid in the past. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!
– John Decoster