Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Clearwater, FL
When your air conditioner quits working, you need a Clearwater AC repair company that can arrive and fix your AC quickly, delivering service with honesty and integrity.
All American Home Services is that kind of company. You’ve had enough of the run-around from other AC contractors in Clearwater. We’d love to show you a better experience.
Our promise to our customers is to deliver service that is:
- Prompt – We work professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified – Our technicians stay at the forefront of our industry and make a personal commitment to improving our skill set.
- Helpful – We work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs, rather than trying to push you to a brand of products that suits our interests.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule, and we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair service with on-call technicians.
- Courteous– We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
AC Repair in Clearwater
Your five senses are the best indication that your air conditioner needs to be fixed. If you’re picking up an unusual scent or sound, your unit could be experiencing a blockage. If it’s releasing warm air or failing to cool as effectively as it once did, one of your parts could have failed. Humidity and leakages are two more red flags. All American Home Services is your solution to AC repairs in Clearwater. We’re prompt to answer urgent queries, so we’re just the company to call on when you need results quickly.
Air conditioners are prone to a few common problems, including:
- Indoor water leaks: These are a sure sign that you need a service to relieve a blockage.
- Outdoor water leaks: You may have a dry air filter, broken seal, or broken condensate pan.
- Refrigerant leaks: These can be risky to your environment and reduce your AC’s efficiency.
- A frozen coil: Your air conditioner might not be getting enough air.
- Failed electrical control: Your AC fan or compressor might be malfunctioning.
- Fan failure: Your compressor might have taken a knock. Internal damage often requires a new air conditioner.
- Dirty filters: If your air feels stuffy or sticky, your filter might be too clogged to provide good airflow.
AC Installation and Replacement in Clearwater
As one of the best air conditioning installers in Clearwater, you can always trust us to deliver exceptional results.
There is no perfect air conditioner — only the perfect product for you. All American Home Services understands that every client arrives with their own set of needs and budgets, so we install a range of AC units, including:
- Central units
- Ductless mini-splits
- Window technology
- Portable products
- Hybrids and dual-fuel units
- Geothermal and solar-powered systems
- Smart air conditioners that connect to any device via Wi-Fi
Your brand determines the price, quality, and design details you can expect from your unit. As top-of-the-line brands, American Standard, Carrier, and Goodman all put quality first. These three AC brands rate at the top of their industries for their sheer cooling power. Rheem is priced a little lower, despite its ability to outlast some of the top brands. Call All American Home Services today at 813-486-4038 for help choosing the perfect set of features for your pockets.
24/7 Emergency HVAC Services in Clearwater
Florida’s hurricane season is often at the forefront of Clearwater residents’ minds. Starting in June, it can spell the difference between comfort and catastrophe. It can be difficult to find a contractor who will repair your HVAC system during the windiest weeks, but All American Home Services is different. Our emergency AC repair services are available 24/7, so all it takes is a phone call. We think you should enjoy a comfortable indoor climate all day, every day. Don’t you?
AC repairs can’t always wait. Your air conditioner needs emergency HVAC repair if:
- You hear a loud buzzing sound – Buzzing could indicate a serious electrical problem, so you should shut off your AC and call for a repair immediately. Electrical problems are a potential fire hazard, but they can also burn expensive components. The sooner you act, the less likely an expensive replacement will be, so don’t hesitate to call for emergency service.
- You detect an odd scent – Clearwater experiences plenty of humidity and rain, so mildew and black mold can cause serious AC problems. If your system is producing a burning scent, overheating could be destroying one of your components. Your condenser and evaporator are expensive pieces of equipment, so treat every burning scent as an emergency.
- Your unit isn’t blowing air – A lack of airflow can cause overheating, which can, in turn, destroy your condenser or motor. An air conditioner costs thousands of dollars to replace, so treat reduced airflow as a serious problem.
- You haven’t performed regular maintenance – Your HVAC unit relies on routine maintenance to retain its integrity. If you haven’t cleaned your unit or changed its filters, you might need an urgent service. All American Home Services performs preventative maintenance throughout the Clearwater region.
Whether a hurricane wreaked havoc on your AC system or if your AC broke down on one of our swelteringly hot summer days, All American Home Services has you covered. We are available 24/7, 365 days of the year, even on holidays.
Call now for emergency HVAC repairs at 813-486-4038.
Why Choose All American?
All American Home Services is one of Clearwater’s most reliable plumbing and electronics companies. We respond promptly to urgent repair requests so that you can get back to living your most comfortable life. Our certified technicians are constantly upgrading their skills to meet emerging technologies. We’re not in this business merely to sell you a preferred brand; we want to help you find what you need. Our focus is always on our clients, and that ethic is felt at every stage of our service, right down to our convenient scheduling. We adore our Clearwater clients, so we’re constantly striving to bring them the best experience in the business. Call us at 813-486-4038 to schedule an appointment.