Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Brandon, FL
A reliable air conditioner isn’t just a luxury for Brandon, FL homeowners — it’s a necessity. When your AC is acting up — blowing hot air, freezing, or just not doing its job — call the AC repair company locals trust in Brandon: Call All American Home Services.
We provide quick repair appointments and prompt service. Most importantly, we listen to the needs of you, our customers. Our promise to our customers is to deliver service that is:
- Prompt – We will work professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified – Our technicians stay at the forefront of our industry and make a personal commitment to improving our skill set.
- Helpful – We work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs, rather than trying to push you to a brand of products that suits our interests.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule and we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair service with on-call technicians.
- Courteous– We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
AC Repair Services in Brandon
AC woes are All American Home Services’ specialty. As the leading provider of AC repairs in Brandon, Florida, we’re trusted by thousands of local users. If your AC is misbehaving, we’ll repair the problem promptly and affordably. Your AC needs attention if:
- It’s no longer producing cold air: This is often a simple fix. It’s frequently caused by dirty air filter blocks that destroy your indoor air quality.
- It often freezes up: Your evaporator coil and other parts can freeze due to insufficient airflow. Low coolant levels might also be to blame.
- Your refrigerant is leaking: This can send your utility bills soaring, so fix it before you rack up too much debt.
- It is noisy: A hissing sound indicates a refrigerant leak. Clicking and rattling signal a motor or relay problem.
- It has an electrical failure: A worn-out compressor or fan control can erode the blow motor’s capacity to make an electrical connection.
- You have an outdoor leak: It’s normal for your AC to leak a little on hot days, but an abnormal leak could be due to dirty filters or blocked drain pipes.
- Your sensor has been pushed out of position: Constant cycling is a sign that your sensor might be out of place.
AC Installation and Replacement in Brandon
If you’re buying a new unit or require a replacement, you probably feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choices available to you. But if you understand your needs, you can track down the perfect unit more easily. We’ll help you make sense of the market. As the leading air conditioning installers in Brandon, we install:
- Inverter units: Also called variable-capacity, this technology offers extra precision.
- Portable AC units: Great for homeowners on a budget, these are plug-and-play products that you can move from room to room.
- Mini-split units: Ductless ACs remove condensation and can even warm your room in winter.
- Ceiling cassette products: These high-efficiency products a great option for demanding homes.
- Window air conditioners: These efficient units can be installed without drilling, and they’re perfect for smaller rooms.
Modern air conditioners come with many exciting bells and whistles. Antibacterial filters eliminate microorganisms, so they’re perfect for families with respiratory illnesses. Dehumidifiers are perfect for people living with asthma who are allergic to dust mites. Auto-clean units are a convenient way to sap moisture from the air. If you’re more concerned about utility bills than air quality, ENERGY STAR units with sleep mode will reduce cooling hour upon hour.
24/7 Emergency HVAC Repairs in Brandon
Brandon experiences a tough hurricane season every year, so it’s not always easy to track down repair services. All American Home Services keeps working when other HVAC companies shut down. Our emergency services will restore your indoor climate to comfortable levels at any time of the day or week. We’re prompt, reliable, and fully licensed.
HVAC emergencies can affect more than just your comfort. Breakages can cause overheating that can destroy expensive components. At their worst, AC malfunctions can cause household fires—a crisis you don’t want to happen during a severe hurricane. Your HVAC system needs emergency services if:
- Your vented air doesn’t feel cold – If your AC systems isn’t cooling its components, overheating could render your entire HVAC system obsolete. If the air from your vents feels warm, or you see ice buildup on your refrigerant lines, you might have a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant lines are responsible for keeping your evaporator and compressor cool, so they warrant an emergency HVAC repair.
- Your airflow is blocked – If your ductwork isn’t functioning as it should, your indoor air can become hazardous to your health. Ventilation problems are often caused by obstructions and debris, but don’t underestimate the risks they pose. Without proper ventilation, your system can overheat.
- You smell gas or sulfur – A rotten egg scent is a sign of a gas leak, so this is the most dangerous air conditioning emergency of the bunch. Never let your HVAC system run if you suspect a gas leak. Shut down your unit immediately and call our team at 813-486-4038.
If your AC isn’t running in Florida’s sweltering heat, call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 for emergency repairs. We’ll send out one of skilled technicians to fix the problem, any time of the day, any day of the year.
Why Choose All American Home Services?
Your air conditioner is only as reliable as its installation. Lazy practices can lead to damaged condensers, air duct problems, and hazardous electrical systems. A thorough installation ensures that you get the best from your unit for its full life span. That’s where All American Home Services comes in. As a certified and licensed company with highly skilled workers, we’ll provide a slick, reliable installation. We even provide financing if your budget isn’t as generous as you’d like. We’re a family-run, proudly local company with a team that values superior workmanship and service excellence. You can expect us to be prompt, effective, helpful, and friendly. If you’re ready to choose a new unit or require a repair, call us today on 813-486-4038.