Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Brandon, FL
A reliable air conditioner isn’t just a luxury for Brandon, FL homeowners — it’s a necessity. When your AC is acting up — blowing hot air, freezing, or just not doing its job — call the AC repair company local residents trust in Brandon: Call All American.
We provide quick repair appointments and prompt service. Most importantly, we listen to the needs of you, our customers. Our promise to our customers is to deliver service that is:
- Prompt – Work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified – Our technicians stay at the forefront of our industry and make a personal commitment to improving our skill set.
- Helpful – We work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs, rather than trying to push you to a brand of products that suits our interests.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule and we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair service with on-call technicians.
- Courteous– We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
AC Repair Services in Brandon
AC woes are All American Home Services’ specialty. As the leading provider of AC repairs in Brandon, Florida, we’re trusted by thousands of local users. If your AC is misbehaving, we’ll repair the problem promptly and affordably. Your AC needs attention if:
- It’s No Longer Producing Cold Air: This is often a simple fix. It’s frequently caused by dirty air filter blocks that destroy your indoor air quality.
- It Often Freezes Up: Your evaporator coil and other parts can freeze due to insufficient airflow. Low coolant levels might also be to blame.
- Your Refrigerant Is Leaking: This can send your utility bills soaring, so fix it before you rack up too much debt.
- Your Unit Has Become Noisy: A hissing sound indicates a refrigerant leak. Clicking and rattling signal a motor or relay problem.
- Your AC Has an Electrical Failure: A worn-out compressor or fan control can erode the blow motor’s capacity to make an electrical connection.
- You Have an Outdoor Leak: It’s normal for your AC to leak a little on hot days, but an abnormal leak could be due to dirty filters or blocked drain pipes.
- Your Sensor Has Been Pushed Out of Position: Constant cycling is a sign that your sensor might be out of place.
AC Installation and Replacement in Brandon
If you’re buying a new unit or require a replacement, you probably feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choices available to you. If you understand your needs, however, you can track down the perfect unit more easily. We’ll help you to make sense of the market. As the leading air conditioning installers in Brandon, we install:
- Inverter Units: Also called variable-capacity, this technology offers extra precision
- Portable AC Units: Great for homeowners on a budget, these are plug-and-play products that you can move from room to room
- Mini Split Units: Ductless ACs that remove condensation and can even warm your room in winter
- Ceiling Cassette Products: High-efficiency products for demanding homes
- Window Air Conditioners: These efficient units can be installed without drilling, and they’re perfect for smaller rooms
Modern air conditioners come with several exciting bells and whistles. Antibacterial filters eliminate microorganisms, so they’re perfect for families with respiratory illnesses. Dehumidifiers are perfect for asthmatics who are allergic to dust mites. Auto-clean units are a convenient way to sap moisture from the air. If you’re more concerned about utility bills than air quality, ENERGY STAR units with sleep mode will reduce cooling hour upon hour.
Why Choose All American?
Your air conditioner is only as reliable as its installation. Lazy practices can lead to damaged condensers, air duct problems, and hazardous electrical systems. A thorough installation ensures that you get the best from your unit for its full lifespan. That’s where All American Home Services comes in. As a certified and licensed company with highly skilled workers, we’ll provide a slick, reliable installation. We even provide financing if your budget isn’t as generous as you’d like. We’re a family-run, proudly local company with a team that values superior workmanship and service excellence. You can expect us to be prompt, effective, helpful, and friendly. If you’re ready to choose a new unit or require a repair, call us today on 813-486-4038.