Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Bloomingdale
As the preferred AC repair company in Bloomingdale, FL, we love our work. Whether we’re fixing an AC unit in Camelot Woods that’s blowing hot air or performing an AC tune-up for a homeowner in Mason Oaks, we’re honored to serve this community.
Do any of these air conditioning problems sound familiar?
- My air conditioner won’t turn on.
- My air conditioner turns off immediately after it kicks on.
- My air conditioner is blowing hot air.
- My air conditioner is making worrisome noises.
- My air vent smells funny when the AC is running.
- My outdoor AC unit is covered in ice.
- My indoor or outdoor AC unit is leaking fluid.
If these symptoms are familiar, it’s time for a service call. Call All American Home Services at 813-486-4038 to schedule AC repairs in Bloomingdale!
Why Choose All American Home Services?
We take pride in delivering AC service in Bloomingdale that is always:
- Prompt – We promise a timely response and work that is done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and certified – We take certification and experience seriously, and we stay at the forefront of our industry, focusing on continuous training.
- Helpful – Other HVAC companies try to steer you toward a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best HVAC solution for your home.
- Convenient – We accommodate your schedule to get your home back to the cool comfort level you enjoy.
- Friendly – We’re your neighbors, too! We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from our initial visit through the completed project.
We’d love to talk to you! Call 813-486-4038 to schedule AC service in Bloomingdale today!
Prompt Service to Restore Cool Comfort at Home FAST!
AC Repair in Bloomingdale
Some of our most common AC repairs in Bloomingdale include:
- AC is blowing hot air.
- AC won’t turn on or won’t stay on.
- Energy bills increased unexpectedly.
- AC is short-cycling.
- AC unit is making unusual noises.
- AC unit is freezing up or icing over.
- AC is leaking fluid.
Your friendly All American Home Services technician will conduct an inspection to determine why your AC is malfunctioning. Once we’ve pinpointed the problem, we’ll provide a repair estimate.
Upgrade to a More Reliable, More Efficient Air Conditioner
AC Replacement in Bloomingdale
Making the switch to a new air conditioner may be just the ticket to keeping your home cool and your utility bills low.
All American Home Services provides professional AC installation services in Bloomingdale. We can help you:
- Determine what size air conditioner is best for your home
- Choose an air conditioner brand and model that meets your comfort needs
- Install your new AC unit
- Remove and haul away your old AC unit
Discover the benefits of a new AC installed in Bloomingdale by All American Home Services:
- More reliable cooling in hot and humid weather
- Lower energy bills with a more efficient unit
- Stop paying for AC repairs every year
- Whisper-quiet air conditioning options available
- Tailor your cooling system to your unique needs
Extend Your Air Conditioner’s Life Span with a Tune-Up
AC Maintenance Services in Bloomingdale
Scheduling an annual AC tune-up keeps your air conditioner in top condition. Regular AC maintenance ensures your air conditioner runs properly and performs at its peak.
Plus, an AC tune-up lets us inspect any AC issues that need to be addressed before they lead to larger (and more costly) repairs.
The benefits of regular AC tune-ups by All American include:
- Protecting your investment in a new air conditioner
- Extending the functional life of your AC
- Keeping your AC performing at its peak
- Maximizing energy efficiency for lower energy costs
- Saving on AC repairs
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you do AC compressor repairs?
It truly depends. We’ll need to inspect the unit and the part to see what’s damaged. Compressor repairs can require a lot of working hours, and not all damage can be repaired. The goods news is that it may not actually be a compressor problem. Your All American Home Services technician will do a detailed inspection and let you know what your repair options are.
If an AC compressor repair isn’t possible ― or if it would be a costly repair― we’ll give you as much information as possible to weigh your repair vs. replacement options.
Can you repair a leaking AC coil?
Your air conditioner’s evaporator coil is located inside your HVAC system’s indoor unit. An evaporator coil generally can’t be repaired. Typically, the fix is to replace the evaporator coil. Your All American Home Services technician will give you an estimate before we begin the work so you can make an informed repair choice.
Can you fix an AC condenser?
Unfortunately, a leaking AC condenser typically means an AC replacement is in your future. Most AC condenser leaks can’t be repaired because the seals and condenser tubes can’t be replaced.
Other types of AC condenser repair may be possible. For example, we can replace a condenser relay switch or a faulty capacitor. Your technician will perform a careful inspection and recommend an AC repair plan for you.